For Parents of 8th Graders attending Rickards High School next year,

Please see the attachment and information provided for the Rickards High School Course Request Information Night Zoom Meeting for all students interested in attending Rickards for 21-22 school year.

Remember, all 8th graders must provide two proofs of address verification to our registrar in order for course requests to be processed.  Two proofs can be provided to our registrar at [log in to unmask]  (1) lease or mortgage information and (2) utility bill.

Thank you!

Mrs. Powell

Assistant Principal

I am requesting that you please share the attachment from Rickards High. We are hosting a ZOOM Course Request Information Night Meeting for all incoming 9th Graders who may have shown or have interest in attending Rickards High School for the 2021-22 School year.

Dr. Barnes, Assistant Principal of Curriculum and Attendance

Rickards High School