Good morning Upcoming Seventh Grade Parents,

We are extremely excited to be able to offer your child’s Tdap vaccination right here on campus ​Wednesday, May 5th, 2021,​ from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.

Attached are the required forms to be returned prior to your child being vaccinated. We are requesting the Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS) form be e-mailed as federal law requires that healthcare staff provide a VIS to a patient, parent, or legal representative before each dose of certain vaccines. Due to parents/guardians not being present during the Tdap clinic, this will ensure the VIS form was provided to the parent/guardian. We will also provide the VIS form to the student during the Tdap clinic visit as well.

The following information is attached to this email.

  • Tdap Flyer
  • CDC Tdap Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS)
  • Tdap Initiation of Services Form
  • Tdap Vaccine Consent Form

Please return the attached consent forms to Griffin or to [log in to unmask] no later than Tuesday, May 4th, 2021.

Please call the school at 850 617-5353 and ask for Ms. Harris, if there are any questions or concerns regarding Griffin’s Tdap Clinic.

Thank you! 🙂

cid:image001.png@01D64DF4.5BCE8B30

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=2104&L=GMS-PARENTS&E=base64&P=18170142&B=--_009_BN6PR06MB3188896E632FA9525D831965C5429BN6PR06MB3188namp_&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image001.jpg%22&N=image001.jpg