**Save the Date - Fundraiser Update**

La Tiendita Mexican Restaurant | Tallahassee, Florida

On Thursday, April 22nd the delicious and generous La Tiendita Mexican Restaurant (1840 N Monroe Street) is donating back 20% of Takeout, Delivery & Pick up orders to support a great cause -- Cobb PTO!

On behalf of Cobb PTO you’re invited to join us and eat out, not only in support of the organization, but to show one of your Tallahassee restaurants some love too!

We ask that you RSVP here: www.groupraise.com/events/180093 (even if you’re not completely sure) so La Tiendita Mexican Restaurant knows roughly how many orders to expect & so you have access to all the event details.

We hope you can make it, and please feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and family. Thanks in advance for your support!

Cobb PTO