Hello Cobb Families,

Do you know about Amazon Smile? When you shop at Amazon.com, the company will donate a percentage of your order to a charitable organization of your choice, at no extra cost to you. We are excited to announce that Cobb PTO is now set up as an Amazon Smile organization! Here’s how to get started:

1. Visit smile.amazon.com

2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials.

3. Search for and choose “Elizabeth Cobb Middle School PTO Inc.”

4. Start shopping!

5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.

Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app:

1. Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)

2. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android

3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu ()

4. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.

Here is what it looks like when you have successfully used AmazonSmile:

The amount earned from each transaction is small, but if we all work together, we can earn a sizeable donation for our PTO. Every little bit counts!

Thank you for your continued support!
Cobb PTO