[cid:image005.jpg@01D7011E.D410DAC0]

THANK YOU for showing our teachers so much LOVE!!!

[cid:image006.jpg@01D7011E.D410DAC0]

We had our third PTO meeting of the year on Tuesday. We talked about teacher appreciation week, upcoming fundraisers and the need for officers for next year.

[cid:image008.jpg@01D7011E.D410DAC0]
This year we want to support our local businesses and give our teachers some fun! We'd like to give them $5-$10 gift cards to different places. A sign up genius with some ideas can be found here https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4eabaf22a6f94-teacher2<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.signupgenius.com%2Fgo%2F5080b4eabaf22a6f94-teacher2&data=04%7C01%7Cmarconil%40leonschools.net%7C3d1e711d60ee424dd12408d8cf188dc2%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C637487051664627977%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CvP79ZWcg4GDBL%2BJ2Cx2jXZpTMGJ0zEjbzhlSeh9%2Bz4%3D&reserved=0>
The cards can be donated or bought. See if we can get businesses to cut us a deal if we buy some maybe they'll give us some for free.

[cid:image009.jpg@01D7011E.D410DAC0]
We have a high-5 fundraiser and $100/100 businesses/100 days initiative coming up. More details will be coming soon. In the meantime, if you know of a business that would like to donate $100 to the digital marquee, contact Kim Autry at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

[cid:image012.jpg@01D7011E.D410DAC0]

We need PTO officers for next year! If you would like to work with the fantastic team at Cobb consider being a PTO officer. We will vote at the next PTO meeting (April 20).
[cid:image015.jpg@01D7011E.D410DAC0]
Thank you for everything you've done so far this year! I know it's been difficult and weird but you've come through on everything asked and then some.

Thank you!
Devan