Dear Woodville Community,

This weekend we received notice that one of our employees tested positive for COVID-19

Based on information provided by the employee, all students or adults who have been potentially exposed have been contacted by our school and will also be contacted by the Leon County Department of Health.

These exposures, unfortunate as they are, highlight the importance of everyone doing their part to minimize the spread of this virus: stay home when sick or while waiting for Covid-19 test results, keep things clean and sanitized, utilize proper hand washing, wear masks, and maintain social distancing.

If you have questions about Covid-19 you can call 866-779-6121.

If you have questions about Leon County School’s Covid-19 Protocols please visit www.LeonSchools.net/reopen.