Good Afternoon Patriot Community,

We have school this Friday January 15th. It will be the last day of the nine weeks.  Please make sure that all work is turned in for the nine weeks as we will not be accepting late work for the 2nd nine weeks after tomorrow.

We are out of school on Monday, January 18 in honor MLK Jr. and also Tuesday, January 19th for teacher planning day.

Students will return on Wednesday, January 20th for the start of the 3rd nine weeks.

Please make note of these changes!

Anicia R. Robinson

2813 Ridgeway Street

Tallahassee, FL 32310

850-488-0167 ph.

850-922-8281 fax.

cid:c648bc8f-2c27-429c-987d-d36107c59397