Parents/Guardians,

This is just a reminder that if your child has been sick, please wait 24 hours from the last noted symptom upset stomach, nausea, etc.) that is NOT related to a known COVID exposure, before having them return to school.  Please note that if your child has a fever they are to wait 72 hours from their last fever to return to school.  We are having students who were ill the night before, or even in the morning before school and they are being sent to campus, only to have the parents called to come pick their child up because the student is still ill.  This is not fair to any member of our school family.

Just a reminder also, that if ANYONE in your household has a known exposure to COVID or is awaiting test results for COVID, we ask that you keep your child home.  Simply call in or e-mail Ms. Harris at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to notify us that your child will be out and why.  Your Brick and Mortar student will be allowed to join their classes from Zoom, even though they are not a digital academy student.

Let's all work together to keep our Griffin Family healthy and safe.  So far, based on contact tracing, no student has been found to be COVID positive due to an exposure on our campus.  Nor have we had a student out for contact tracing to be found positive.

Thank you for your continued support!

[cid:image001.png@01D64DF4.5BCE8B30]