Good morning,

We would like to THANK YOU for your generosity so far this year.  Donations (both monetary and items) continue to come in to support our teachers!

Lucky Goat Coffee Co. - Coffee Roaster in Tallahassee, FL | MetaRoaster

We will have final numbers for the Lucky Goat coffee fundraiser next week.  The coffee itself should be in mid-February.

Box Tops 4 Education

As a reminder, we do accept box tops.  You can scan your receipts or you can drop physical ones cut from packaging at the school.  Every little bit helps the school!

Thank you again!

Cobb PTO