Hello from PTO!

We are accepting donations or individually packaged grab and go items to keep the break room stocked for our fantastic teachers! These can be dropped off at the front office at any time during school hours, mark them Attn: Kim Autry, break room.

We are also accepting donations via Venmo (@Cobb-PTO) and CashApp ($CobbMSPTO) to provide breakfast on next week's Teacher Planning day. (Tuesday, January 19)

Lucky Goat fundraiser orders and money need to be turned into the school by 1:30 PM, Friday, January 22.

Here is a sneak peek of our custom Lucky Goat coffee packaging:

Thank you for all your support in this very unconventional year!

Devan Cobb

PTO President