Welcome back!

We're going to finish this year strong!

First, THANK YOU!!! You've played a huge part in initiatives to make sure our teachers and staff know how much they are appreciated. The Christmas party had plenty of food and wonderful handmade desserts. Thank you for the donations that put the perfect topping on the party.

We want to KEEP showing our teachers how much we love them and what they are doing. Donations to stock the break room will be very much appreciated. Remember these are to be individually wrapped, grab and go items. Donations can be dropped at the front desk addressed to Kim Autry - Break room.

We would also like to provide breakfast for the upcoming Teacher Planning Day, Tuesday, Jan 19. Monetary or treat donations towards this breakfast would be fantastic. Our CashApp is $CobbMSPTO and Venmo is @Cobb-PTO for monetary donations. Please have donations in by Friday, Jan 14.

Our next PTO meeting will be Tuesday, Feb 9 at 6.

Thank you for all you have done and all you continue to do. I truly appreciate your involvement in this unconventional year.

Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) with any questions or suggestions!

We are $15,000 away from our Roaring In Time 2.0 Goal to buy Cobb Middle School a Digital Sign!

Who Wants Coffee? Our next fundraiser is Lucky Goat Coffee!

Each student is encouraged to collect orders from friends and family. Here’s what you need to know:

  Coffee is $11 a bag: whole bean or ground (12 oz.)

The seasonal flavor is Snowflake Crunch (vanilla, hazelnut, cinnamon.)

Students keep up with orders on the order form attached or students can pick one up from a teacher on campus.

  Students turn in the form with all monies collected by 1:30 Friday, January 22nd to Kim Autry in the Admin Building (near the clinic.)

  The TOP coffee seller from Digital Academy AND Brick and Mortar will win $50 CASH!

 Coffee will be delivered to our school roughly 3 weeks after the order deadline. Then, a curbside pick-up date will be scheduled.

  Our school-wide goal is 400 bags sold!

 Questions? Please contact Kim Autry, [log in to unmask].