Cobb families,

The Lucky Goat coffee fundraiser will end this Friday, January 22. Please turn in your order forms and all monies collected by 1:30 PM on Friday.

Digital Students: Drop off money and forms at the front desk.

Brick & Mortar Students: Drop off money and forms with Mrs. Autry in the Admin building near the clinic.

Please see below for all fundraiser details.

Thank you for helping us reach our goal! Coffee should be delivered in about 3 weeks.

-Cobb PTO

cid:image012.jpg@01D6E5AC.F9CA5210

We are $15,000 away from our Roaring In Time 2.0 Goal to buy Cobb Middle School a Digital Sign!

Who Wants Coffee? Our next fundraiser is Lucky Goat Coffee!

Each student is encouraged to collect orders from friends and family. Here’s what you need to know:

  Coffee is $11 a bag: whole bean or ground (12 oz.)

The seasonal flavor is Snowflake Crunch (vanilla, hazelnut, cinnamon.)

Students keep up with orders on the order form or students can pick one up from a teacher on campus.

  Students turn in the form with all monies collected by 1:30 Friday, January 22nd to Kim Autry in the Admin Building (near the clinic.)

  The TOP coffee seller from Digital Academy AND Brick and Mortar will win $50 CASH!

 Coffee will be delivered to our school roughly 3 weeks after the order deadline. Then, a curbside pick-up date will be scheduled.

  Our school-wide goal is 400 bags sold!

 Questions? Please contact Kim Autry, [log in to unmask].