Picture Day Schedule for Digital Academy students and Make-Up pictures
[SCHOOL PICTURE DAY - Ocean Air School PTA -Because We All Want Our Children  To Succeed]

Picture Day for our Digital Academy students will be held on January 28, 2021!  (please note that this is a change from the previous date)

Please see the schedule below for the appropriate times to come to school for your picture.  Students should report to the front office, where temperatures will be taken.  Masks must be worn on campus.  Additionally, parents will not enter the building with their student.  Students will be escorted to the cameras and will return back to the front to go home.

Make-ups - Pre-K thru 1st grade - 8:30 - 9:00
Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st grade students - 9:00 - 10:00
2nd and 4th grade students - 10:15 - 11:15
4th and 5th grade students - 11:30 - 12:30
Make-ups - 2nd thru 5th - 12:30 - 1:30

If you have any questions, please call the front office at 850-488-7110.

Jennifer Ricardo
Principal
Apalachee Tapestry Magnet School of the Arts
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fapalachee&c=E,1,gq1FCZHPwfUQK-AgWymBdmEBWXAfvdfHULqrXJ9lBC-_GRNfE-bArXCp56s_HK3Ve2MVE0j9xfWWLLztdBb15DOq8q8queWymd3fZd7WAGp6XA,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fapalachee&c=E,1,Jni1qIfuDI4OJBzj_GruufHwxk2XCquqv-YP4qTw2v9ype5F8Z0xMmkg_m3h2dZ50aA5ufqhwCIxKM2v3A3u4nNDzYJo5gBI9F-U28B14lui8qiYlnKSKW-pjvI,&typo=1>
www.facebook.com/ATMSA.STARS<http://www.facebook.com/ATMSA.STARS>
850.488.7110 - phone
850.922.0202 - fax
[cid:image004.png@01D6E80C.CF7F8220]