Patriot Family,
From our family to yours…I wish for you a peaceful, healthy vacation. My hope is that you all find time to relax, read and have fun while away from our campus.

This year has challenged us all in ways that we could have never imagined. What our teachers, staff, and families have done together is nothing short of amazing. We opened our campus and kept students learning with our digital academy and on campus instruction.

My continued faith in our mission has not changed. Sabal Palm is leading the pack because of your support.
Thank you for supporting us every step of the way. We are so grateful for the trust you put in us.

Happy Holidays to each and every Patriot! We look forward to starting a new year together.

Love,
Mrs. Robinson, Mrs. Davis , Mrs. Anna Kay and the entire Faculty and Staff

Sent from my iPhone