Hello Cobb family:

Students today during sixth period received their ID cards from our photo company. All of our face to face students received those today, and all of our digital academy students who came to take photos were sent their ID via US mail.

Additionally, I will be emailing the primary contact on FOCUS with information on how to access your student's photo and purchase any prints directly from the company. Please do not send money to campus with your student. We are waiting for the actual prints to return from the printers so if you ordered a package on or before picture day as soon as they arrive we will let you know.

Retake day is next Wednesday December 9th. Students will be allowed to retake their photo under these circumstances:

  *   They did not take their picture on 10/29 (either face to face or digital academy students)
  *   They purchased a package and wish to retake their photo
  *   They received their student ID and wish to retake those photos for a purchased package and will provide proof of purchase prior to picture day

Those students will be given a pass to come and get their photos taken on the 9th.

If you are digital academy student and need to sign up for picture retakes, please do so here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0a49a9a629a6ff2-cobb1

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your patience and understanding!

Dr. Yu

--
Thank you for your patience - due to increased volume of email, detailed responses may take at least 48 hours to be returned.

[cid:image002.png@01D6C94D.5F3657B0]

[cy]
- Digital Information Technology & Computer Science Discoveries Teacher
- Journalism Co-Teacher/Yearbook Advisor
- Cobb Canvas Educator

915 Hillcrest Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32308
850-488-3364 x. 2334
Web: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fcobb&c=E,1,8GKruIFbymfcgXpQZj2_jf_NfH-iS3hCCVJTVDiaZ_hZaioLjjeCWFlfakmEV7wwcsGw6dKMEWXpJb-rlEjz9Q9BNwbHRuznkHa2Az25VJmYXTmvuxpOgk_0ISft&typo=1