Hello Cobb Families,

A quick note to let you know about upcoming sports tryouts when we get back from Winter Break:

Boys and Girls Basketball Tryouts will start on January 5, 2021.

4:15 - 6:00 PM Tuesday - Friday

ATHLETES MUST HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL TURNED IN TO MR. O'BANNER TO PARTICIPATE!

Basketball tryouts will be in the gym and outside courts. Digital Academy students should be dropped off at the bus ramp.

Boys Basketball Coach - Maurice Allen (580) 278-4790

Girls Basketball Coach - Mr. Williams (850) 879-5779

Students need to wear proper clothing to play basketball, wear a face mask, and have their own water bottle.

Boys and Girls Soccer Tryouts will start on January 5, 2021.

4:15 - 6:00 PM Tuesday - Friday

ATHLETES MUST HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL TURNED IN TO MR. O'BANNER TO PARTICIPATE!

Meet in Mr. Perkins's room (Room 46) after school. Digital Academy students should be dropped off at the bus ramp.

Students need to wear proper clothing to play soccer, wear a face mask, and have their own water bottle.

Mr. Robert O'Banner is our Dean of Students as well as our Athletic Director. His email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Lindsay Marconi
Principal's Secretary
915 Hillcrest Street