Dear Riley Community,

In order to further assist you in finding answers to your COVID-19-related questions, our LCS school health department has set up an email system which is checked hourly & is available for anyone within our LCS family. The email address is [log in to unmask]. Parents and LCS community members can utilize this resource to ask questions about household protocols, next steps after positive COVID-19 test results, individual student quarantine return dates, and more!

This is not a change to our existing protocols, it is simply an additional means of communication parents can utilize to get questions answered in a timely manner. Please always feel free to call our school office with any questions or concerns related to COVID-19.

Thank you for assisting us in putting the health & safety of our school community as the top priority.

April Knight

Principal

John G. Riley Elementary School

850-488-5840