PARENTS & GUARDIANS:

The second 9-weeks will start Tuesday, November 3, 2020.  We are excited to see some new faces from our Digital Academy, as well as, our returning brick & mortar students!  Here are a few reminders for everyone:

School starts at 8:15A.M.

1.      Morning Drop Off:

·         There will be no parking and walking your student into school.

·         You may only drop your student off using the far right lane.

       Students must remain in the car until their temperature is checked by a staff member.

·         Students will be expected to open the car doors on their own in order to exit the vehicle on the passenger’s side (right side).

Afternoon Pick Up:

·         Students will only be released to your car; there is no parking and walking up to pick up your students.

·         Always be sure to have your car tag hanging and visible to help the process go smoother.

       Cars without tags- student must be checked out through main office with valid ID.

2.      Digital Academy students returning to brick & mortar – please return your devices & all parts, textbooks, library books, school supplies, white boards, etc.

3.      All students must wear a mask at school.

4.      21st Century has openings for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students. Please contact Ruth Augustin, Coordinator.

5.      Please make sure your child’s teacher knows how he/she is going home each day!

6.     We provide FREE breakfast and lunch each day!

7.      Drop off all medicine your child needs with Ms. Woodard in the clinic. Please call the front office before coming to the school.

8.   Students waiting for COVID-19 test results should remain home until results are received.

IMPORTANT DATES:

10/29               End of the first 9-weeks

10/30-11/2       Teacher Planning Days

11/3                 Students Return – Second 9-weeks Begins

11/10               Report Cards Published

11/11               Veteran’s Day Holiday – No School

April Knight

Principal

John G. Riley Elementary School