Good Morning!

We have a wonderful opportunity for our students to participate in the TCC Coding Academy. At the end of the coursework, they will receive a coding certification! This is so exciting!

The program will  take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:15PM to 5:30PM starting next week. Our 21st Century Students will be able to participate in this opportunity, but we would like to open it to our entire school community (including Digital Academy Students).

If you have a student that is interested, please have them fill out the application and/or contact Mrs. Jefferson at 617-5353.

Thank you!

Mrs. Jefferson

Guidance Counselor
[cid:image001.png@01D6B756.43D26260]