Hello Cobb family:

Happy Thanksgiving week! Here are some announcements from our Journalism staff.

·         Picture Day was 10/29/20 – if your child sat for a photo, we should be receiving proofs any day. Once we do we will send you information on next steps in terms of picking up the proofs or viewing them online.

·         Retake Day is Wednesday 12/2/20 – if your student was absent on Picture Day, they will receive a pass to come during 6th period to take their photo in the gym. Digital Academy students will come after school between 4:15-6pm to take their photo or retake their photo. Students who want to retake their photo must bring their purchased package back to return to the photographer. If a student did not take a photo due to absence, they’ll receive a pass to come take their photo. Students who want to retake their photo and did not purchase photos must bring payment in an envelope or proof of purchase online to retake. Here is that link: https://marco8.onlinephotocart.com/prepay/27710299. Digital Academy families: please sign up for your slot to take/retake photos here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0A49A9A629A6FF2-cobb1

·         This week we are happy to announce that the link to purchase a yearbook is LIVE. Purchase your 2020 Cobb Cub Tales yearbook at the lowest rate available - $45 before the new year. After 2021 comes in, yearbooks will be $50 until they are sold out. Please click here to purchase.

If you have any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remain safe!

Wishing you well,

Dr. Yu

--

Thank you for your patience – due to increased volume of email, detailed responses may take at least 48 hours to be returned.

cid:image002.png@01D6A6BC.CF7A75A0

cy

- Digital Information Technology & Computer Science Discoveries Teacher

- Journalism Co-Teacher/Yearbook Advisor

- Cobb Canvas Educator

915 Hillcrest Street

Tallahassee, Florida 32308

850-488-3364 x. 2334