Cobb families -

It is very important that all students have the materials they need to be successful each day when they are on campus. This includes bringing a charged Chromebook, the charger, and a pair of headphones.

If a student does not have a Chromebook, they will be given a space in the media center to work on one of our desktops. This will allow the student to complete the necessary work and participate fully in school.

If a student does not have headphones, they may borrow a set of over-ear headphones that we can sanitize for others to use, or we will have in-ear purple headphones that students may purchase for $1.00.

Finally, we ask that students carry the Chromebooks in a bag or carrying case - not in their hands. If a student needs a bag to tote their belongings, please have him or her stop by guidance to pick one up.

We continue to look for ways to help our students succeed, and we appreciate your support in making sure that they are at school each day prepared to learn!

Yours,
Sarah Hembree

Sarah Hembree
Principal