Dear Parent/Guardian:

Thank you for your continued support of John G. Riley Elementary School. With the increased number of students returning to brick and mortar for the 2nd 9 weeks of school, we will need to make some instructional changes. We are implementing schedule changes as needed for both brick and mortar and digital academy students. This will allow us to balance classes. We have added teachers to certain grade levels and transitioned some teachers to other grade levels. You may see the changes in FOCUS and Canvas during the week of 10/26/20.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Knight or Mrs. Brown. We look forward to welcoming new and returning Riley Bears!

Thank you,

April Knight