Hello Cobb Families,

Our Chromebooks will be delivered on Monday morning, and it will take us a day to prepare them for delivery to our students.

Brick and Mortar Students

Our on-campus students will return the devices they currently have on Tuesday during class and receive their new device. This device will be checked out to them for the remainder of the year!

In order to receive the new device the students must:

·         Return the Current laptop AND charger

AND

·         Have the SIGNED agreement form.

Digital Academy Students

Next Tuesday and Wednesday (10/27-28) we will be accepting computer returns from 4:30 to 6:30 PM. Please drive through the Parent Pick-Up loop at the front of the school.

Please don’t forget to bring back all parts and accessories: monitor, tower, mouse, keyboard, web camera, WiFI adapter, and all cords and cables.

All students must have the signed agreement form with student and parent signature.

Sarah Hembree

Principal

Cobb Middle School

915 Hillcrest Street