Hello Cobb Families!

Our track season will begin on Tuesday, October 27. Practice will be held from 4:05 – 5:15 PM. Students must have a current physical and completed activity form turned in to Mr. O’Banner to participate. Students should have a face mask, their own water bottle, and appropriate attire for running.

Try-outs and Conditioning will be held 10/27 – 10/29.

Official Practice will be held 11/3 – 11/5.

A parent meeting will be held 11/5 after practice.

Track Meet Schedule:

Tuesday 11/10/2020   @ Chiles – relay meet

Tuesday 11/17/2020   @ Lincoln – 1st regular season meet

Wednesday 12/2/2020  @ Godby   - 2nd meet

Tuesday  12/8/2020     @   Leon  - 3rd meet

Tuesday  12/15/2020   @ Godby  Championship

Thank you for your support. We look forward to a great track season.