This is the perfect time to pull out those jackets and make sure your child's name is written inside so we can return it to them should they leave it somewhere.

This Monday, Sept. 28th is our LCS Fall Break.

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARJ

PARENTS – it is extremely important that you sign in to the FOCUS Parent Portal and complete or UPDATE your child(ren)’s clinic/medical information, emergency contact information and several permission questions.  When you sign in for the first time you will be prompted to complete certain tasks.