September 18, 2020

Dear Griffin Parents & Guardians,

We are excited to welcome you to our virtual Open House on Thursday, September 24th from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.  We invite you to join us on Zoom and to meet your child(ren)s teachers on Canvas as they will be sharing information critical to your student’s success! Campus will not be open for face to face visits for Open House this year.

Below is a schedule of sessions so that you can plan accordingly:

5:00-5:30 p.m.

School Improvement Plan Open Forum

Zoom Session: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76791774121?pwd=ZzhFVytjQ0x1aGhDT0ZVTlA2b1hzQT09

Session Password: tigers

5:30-5:35 p.m.

Principal’s Welcome Address

Zoom Session:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76134983726?pwd=TzBtZ3JxTFFTUFAyUWtWZ1hzSmp5UT09

Session Password: obanner

5:40-5:50 p.m.

1st Period Zoom

Go to teacher Canvas Zoom session (student will need to login)

5:52-6:02 p.m.

2nd Period Zoom

Go to teacher Canvas Zoom session (student will need to login)

6:04-6:19 p.m.

3rd Period Zoom

Homeroom Video

Go to teacher Canvas Zoom session (student will need to login)

6:21-6:31 p.m.

4th Period Zoom

Go to teacher Canvas Zoom session (student will need to login)

6:33-6:43 p.m.

5th Period Zoom

Go to teacher Canvas Zoom session (student will need to login)

6:45-6:55 p.m.

6th Period Zoom

Go to teacher Canvas Zoom session (student will need to login)

If your unable to attend the virtual sessions, we invite you to reach out to your child(ren)s teachers via email.  We look forward to “seeing” each of you and appreciate all of your support.

Zelena T. O’Banner