Educators, if you are looking for ways to adapt lessons for our current digital circumstances, we are here to help.

FDLRS Miccosukee has developed a few short, virtual trainings on various instructional technology tools that you may use to better reach your students.

The first recording shared, covered Edpuzzle, and is still available here: http://fdlrs1.adobeconnect.com/plm6t86tbwqv/

Or on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MShbHVJyk8&t=3s

The second recording covers how to create Voice-Overs for PowerPoint presentations as well as File Sharing utilizing Microsoft OneDrive. Again this is a short, (sub-15 minute) recording available here: http://fdlrs1.adobeconnect.com/pjsysa5v1g38/

Or on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0maz0r_Lfw&t=2s

The only thing we ask is that after viewing the session(s) you complete a short survey: https://forms.gle/19DnVbWnsfoQ5sGi8

Please feel free to share and let us know how else we can be of service!

Mrs. Allyn Howard

           FDLRSlogo.png

Miccosukee Associate Center

725 South Calhoun St.