Good morning Cobb Family!

I wanted to take a moment today to remind you of the ways that you as a parent can be monitoring your student’s grades and attendance her at Cobb Middle School.

First and foremost, the FOCUS Parent Portal is the official record for grades and attendance. This is where we will publish progress reports on September 30 and report cards on November 10th. You can also e-mail all of your student’s teachers through this portal. You can view the portal on the website or with the LCS App. You can find information about the portal as well as how to download the app here: https://www.leonschools.net/parentportal. If you do not have the registration information for your student for the Parent Portal, please contact our registrar Mrs. Hyle at [log in to unmask].

In addition to monitoring grades, you can register for a Canvas Parent app. Through this app you can be an Observer for your student’s course – including seeing when assignments are due and what work you student has done. You can also monitor time on task and other items. For more information about Canvas, please visit the Parent Academy page here. I have attached the information on registering your Canvas app to your student.

As always, we are here to support you and your student. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Sarah Hembree

Sarah Hembree

Principal

Cobb Middle School