Good Morning Griffin Tigers,

For my GMS Tigers that are attending here, whether you will be in person or digitally, we have virtual meetings set up for you and your parents to learn more about the house system. We will have one on Tuesday, August 25th for our 6th graders and one on Thursday, August 27th for our 7th and 8th graders and any 6th graders were unable to attend on Tuesday.

Please join us to learn about our awesome house system here at Griffin!

See you soon!

Mrs. Jefferson