To our Cobb Families:

During the 20/21 school year, we will be using digital instruction for all of our students – both those on campus and in the digital academy. All textbooks and assignments will be in our learning management system – Canvas. This will allow our students and teachers to have a single platform to deliver and receive instruction; submit assignments; get updates; communicate; and more. During the week of August 24th we will be having Parent Academies and Student Orientations so that we can all be ready to start school on August 31st. The dates and times for those and information will be released next week.

The district has purchased Chromebooks for each student to utilize; however, these have been delayed and we are working on ensuring that students will have access to the technology they need. Please respond to the survey to let us know what technology your student has access to. We will be working to make sure that all of our students have access to what they need prior to August 31st.  This is only a temporary need, as Chromebooks will be issued to each student upon their delivery.

Here's the link to the form "Cobb Digital Device Inquiry":

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=2yopaSqnN0WqJNZ6b1ZCvBQzI3Xf0ZJDmyZ0g09h6wVUMVBHM1pYQjVMUUZQN0xJN0JWMFdVVVpQMy4u

Sarah Hembree

Principal

Cobb Middle School