From: Howcroft, James <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 8:27 AM
To: Principals <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Leadership Team <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Digital Academy Meals

Good Morning,

We will begin serving Digital Academy Meals the first day of school.

We are going to have DA meal service for 30 minutes between breakfast and lunch. Attached is a flyer that you can send to your parents to inform them of the time and location at your school.

Thanks,

James Howcroft

Nutrition Services Director

Leon County Schools