Happy Thursday, Cobb Cub Family

Thank you to everyone who participated in our orientation today. I know there were some hiccups and bumps, but hopefully this will help ensure a smooth start to our school year!

For those of you who attended, and those of you who couldn’t, I wanted to send out a few items to help make sure everyone has EVERYTHING they need for the first day of school.

If you want to see the faces and learn about your teachers, please check out our Cobb website. The teachers have all prepared videos for you to learn about them and help you get familiar with their class before the first day. You can see these here.

If you missed the webinars and want to watch them, you can follow the following links:

              6th Grade Webinar

              7th Grade Webinar (which messed up bc of user error and we rolled into 8th grade)

              8th Grade Webinar

I have attached several documents to help you prepare for the first day. This includes the Purple & White Day Schedule, a map of the school to help you find your way around, and a document on how to log into Canvas.

Whatever else you need, please let me know! We are here to help you and your student.

Sarah

Sarah Hembree

Principal

Cobb Middle School