Good morning –

I wanted to share some information on logging into Classlink, Canvas, and Parent Portal. As we get nearer to school starting these will important items for you to test out prior to the first day of school.

Student Log-in

Students should access all of their school tiles by logging into Classlink using the following credentials:

User name - [log in to unmask] (Student ID #)

Password – CMS-##### (Lunch pin)

If you do not know your lunch pin, please check Parent Portal for that information. You may also contact Leslie Hyle ([log in to unmask]).

There is a tile for Canvas in Classlink that will take them directly to their courses. When clicking it now – there will be no published courses, as we have not hit the first day of school. The trick now is just making sure that we can get in.

Parent Log-in

Parents should still be using Parent Portal. This is the official record of your student’s grades, attendance, and personal information. In Parent Portal, you can find you student’s lunch pin under the classified tab. You can review contacts and the clinic card information. This is also where Progress Reports and Report Cards will be published. You can – and should – still be using Parent Portal on a regular basis.

If you wish, once school begins you will be able to create a parent account in Canvas. This account is access via the Internet or the app store on your phone or device. When adding the parent app, you will search for Leon County Schools. We will send out information about directly creating that account once all students are in classes.

Thank you so much,

Sarah

Sarah Hembree

Principal