Cobb Families,

Instead of having a traditional orientation, we will be having a 1st Day of School - 1st Period Teacher Orientation through Canvas. On August 27th at 9:30, students will log into their Canvas accounts and access their 1st Period course. There, they will be able to meet their teachers on a Zoom call - as a parent you can join in with them on the same device. We will share what the first day of school look like, trouble shoot any problems with access, and answer your questions.

We will also have grade specific webinars that day for all teachers and administrators to answer your questions and give parents a run-down of the day. The access to those webinars will be sent to the e-mail addresses listed in Parent Portal.

I have attached a flyer with this information.

We are resetting all student passwords to CMS-##### (Lunch pin). The student lunch pin can be found in your Parent Portal under the classified tab. You may contact our registrar Mrs. Hyle ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) to gain access to Parent Portal.

Sarah Hembree
Principal
Cobb Middle School
915 Hillcrest Street