Hi!
Due to the unusual circumstances surrounding the beginning of this year, we are unable to provide our teachers the lunches and breakfasts that we usually do during their prep week before school starts.  We still want to do something though, so we are asking for donations to stock the teacher breakroom with grab and go snacks and drinks for the next 2 weeks while teachers are on campus preparing for digital and classroom instruction.

Please visit the sign-up (https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.signupgenius.com%2fgo%2f5080B4EABAF22A6F94-welcome&c=E,1,cXkb39qMwx2bN89gfHMg46UooVXFnkaBQ0UX-QeYdjs49gPrgBr-ExftjKYweoDA0zCS-Tbo4KclP4eMLroglSdMbal4qpej9Ot8stn5IIdO&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.signupgenius.com%2fgo%2f5080B4EABAF22A6F94-welcome&c=E,1,2Jv-RJR-9e-DZ7USp7Skn4cOeQ1q_706FBzoi81u3uhQQ4cFi6O2h3TXmrPbUs3okZyDtW9wtIxne68PdEtvvuaXg4aHqBjaJVIXXxz41wibPi5yrw,,&typo=1>) for ideas on what to bring to the school front office or monetary donations are being accepted via CashApp ($CobbMSPTO) and Venmo (@Cobb-PTO). Please have all donations in by 4:00, Friday, August 14.

We are also looking into providing individual box lunches for our teachers.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions or any additional ideas.  You can also sign up for Remind messages from the Cobb PTO by texting @cobbmspto to 81010.

Thank you!
Devan Cobb-Williams
Cobb PTO President