Dear parents:

The yearbooks will be here on Tuesday 8/10 and ready for pick up! Here is the schedule:

If you can’t make these times, please message Dr. Yu (via email or Remind) – I will work with you.

LOCATION: from the Cobb bus loop (off of Miccosukee, across from East Hill).

HOW THIS WILL WORK: All students and families will remain in your vehicles. Please wear a mask covering your mouth and nose during the drop off. Please have your student’s name written clearly on a piece of paper on your front window. You cannot pick up a book for another student. You can only pick up for your individual order.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A YEARBOOK – we will have some copies available for cash, check, or money order ONLY. Come through the bus loop and we will get you squared away.

Please have patience when you come to get your purchases. Teachers and staff are volunteering their time to distribute these books.

If you do not pickup your book during the above times, you can receive it by appointment with Dr.Yu once school starts. Please contact her at [log in to unmask]. Purchased books will be held until the start of winter break.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

Dr. Yu

--

Paw Print with Dr. Yu's name

Dr. Casey Yu; PhD, MEd, BA

Teacher, Computer Technology Education; Advisor, Yearbook

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School 🐾

915 Hillcrest Street; Tallahassee, FL 32308; 850-488-3364

https://www.leonschools.net/yuc

https://www.dryu.net/