Dear students and parents:

Thank you so much for your patience as we wait for the 2019-2020 yearbook to arrive! I am hoping (fingers crossed!) that they arrive at the end of next week. Once they are delivered to Cobb, I’ll be checking every book (as quickly as possible!) to prepare them for distribution. I will be sending an email and a Remind message with updates and for the final schedule of how they will be distributed/picked up! Join the Remind list here: https://www.remind.com/join/cms-yb

FAQ:

Q: I can’t remember if I purchased a book!