Good Morning Patriot Families,

Yesterday marked day one of our students learning at home. Your efforts to "be there" as a family member and as a support person for your students is greatly appreciated.  Your teachers and administrators have spent very long hours of planning; focusing on innovation and flexible plans for our students.  We will get through this by learning together and adjusting as we go.

As announced yesterday, we will be closed until May 1st.  Florida's Department of Education continues to monitor and adjust plans for supporting student learning on a daily basis. We appreciate their care and attention as we are all working to get our students back on campus as soon as soon as possible. Please continue to follow guidelines for staying home and social distancing.

Keep your focus on grace and compassion, given the unprecedented times we are in. We recognize that it is hard to shift from of the usual ebb and flow of schooling on campus to learning at home. Our focus is on making sure that students are working on assignments that help them with mastering standards needed to prep them for the coming year. Learning standards are important as is balance is in a time of change. Throughout your day, take time for breaks that will help support learning. We will be transitioning to the online distance learning on April 13th and packets will be due April13th as well. We will have a drop box at the school the week of April 13th for packet drop off.

This is hard work on your part as parents and family members.  Thank you for taking it all on...and taking it in stride. Let us know what you need to support you in the virtual learning environment.

We appreciate our families who are working at home with our students when we can't be there in person for them. We miss our kids. You are what makes us.

Continue to check the school Facebook page, Instagram page, Twitter page, and School website for updates.  Report cards will be published online through FOCUS and if you cannot access your FOCUS page, please email Ms. Kamille Thomas, the school registrar, to get your FOCUS information at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call the school at 850-488-0167.  Packets will be available to pick up through Wednesday of this week only.  You may also download through from the school website as well.

Please continue to take care of each other. We will get through this together. Please make sure that you keep in touch with your teacher during this time away.

Anicia Robinson, Principal

[cid:image001.png@01D5AFF5.254D2A00]