Title 1 Family Engagement Survey

The Leon County Schools’ Title I Office is administering the Family Engagement Survey for the Fall 2019 semester.  The survey allows your school and our district’s Title I Office to understand the aspects of the parent/family and school relationship. This survey is to help us understand different aspects of the parent/school relationship. We are interest in your thoughts, feelings, and attitudes towards your child's school. When answering these questions, please consider your experience thus far in the 2019-2020 school year.

You can access the Family Engagement Survey online by clicking on the following link or QR code:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FamilyEngagement_Fall2019
[cid:image002.jpg@01D590D9.71C163A0]

Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. The survey​ administration period is Monday, November 4, 2019 through Wednesday, December 4, 2019.

Thank you.

[Title I Logo]