I hope you’ll are off to a Wonderful Wednesday . I want to send this flyer to you for your stakeholders. There is a Title I sponsored Conscious Discipline training Thursday, October 17,2019 for Staff and Parents and dinner will be provided. Parents and community members are welcome as well as teachers there is a  course number on performance matters to sign up for CEU credits. Conscious Discipline is a proven, comprehensive approach that empowers you with skills that create a safe, connected, problem-solving environment for families. The course will equip educators to integrate social-emotional learning, discipline and self-regulation so they spend less time policing behavior and more time teaching vital life skills. Classroom management and provides a transformational, whole-school solution for social-emotional learning, discipline and self-regulation.

Latoria Oliver-Mordica
Title I Parent and Family Engagement
Leon County Schools
3955 West Pensacola Street