As of this afternoon, there are no changes to school operations for next week--school will be open on Tuesday.

Our district continues to work with local emergency management officials and weather experts to prepare for any possible impacts from Dorian.

In the case that there are future changes to school operations, we will post updates on the Leon County School's Facebook Page and via email.

Please have a safe weekend and continue to prepare for any weather related disruption.

Most Sincerely,

Jessica Lowe

Jessica Lowe

Principal, Leon County Virtual School & The Success Academy

854 Blountstown Street

Tallahassee, FL 32304

850-488-2087

combo_logo