To parents & guardians:

Starting Monday, August 19, all bus routes and stops that were in existence during the 2018-2019 school year will be reinstated. If you are a returning student to your school and you know the bus stop location from last school year, you may start using that location beginning Monday.

Please use www.Leonschools.net/busstops to locate your route and stop.

If you are new to your school this year (i.e. sixth graders, ninth graders, kindergarten students, and students new to Leon County), you may find your bus stop time and location within the school routes. You will select the bus stop location and time nearest to your house.

As a reminder, this year, LCS will describe buses by route number. The route will be the same in the morning as in the afternoon. The route number will be displayed on the door side of every bus..

Our transportation call center is open now to take any questions you may have. Our number is (850) 487-7250. We will be answering calls on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.

Please remember that if you are attending a school on school choice, it is the family’s responsibility to provide transportation to and from school.

If your child is a current ESE student with an existing IEP requiring transportation, and you have questions, please call 487-7818 or email [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your patience during the week. We look forward to a much smoother start on Monday.

Most Sincerely,

Jessica Lowe

Jessica Lowe

Principal, Leon County Virtual School & The Success Academy

854 Blountstown Street

Tallahassee, FL 32304

850-488-2087

combo_logo