Hello all and Happy Monday!

Thank you to those that were able to attend our Incoming Magnet Orientation last week. Welcome to the Cobb family! J

We understand not everyone was able to attend, no worries, our notes & forms have been posted online on our Magnet webpage. We do have a folder for those that couldn’t make it and we will have a make-up meeting in August. Look for more information about the meeting over the summer, but it will be right after the school orientation. Time & location to be determined.

Please note if you are interested in our Magnet summer camp for incoming 6th graders, registration is now open!

Join us for an amazing week of getting to know Magnet Friends, the Cobb Campus as well as having fun with hands on learning and even a field trip!

Camp Flyer & Registration form are attached.

We hope you have a fabulous rest of the school year and we look forward to seeing you all in August. J

Respectfully,

Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Teacher

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

“Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.” Albert Einstein

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c