Happy Friday! (apologies for duplicate emails, wanted to be sure this went out… 😊)

6th grade SeaWorld Trip Meeting: Image result for seaworld

Reminder about the 6th grade Magnet SeaWorld Parent trip meeting Tuesday, 4/9, at 5:30 pm in the media center. All students attending the trip and parents are invited (not mandatory that students attend) to hear details about the trip, receive itinerary and have an opportunity to ask questions. We will also complete necessary paperwork for SeaWorld participation behind the scenes. It truly is an adventure! 😊

PTO invites you to stay for their meeting immediately following, a great way to be a part of all that is going on here at Cobb!

Donuts with Dads:

Calling all magnet dads and daughters! Friday, April 12th we invite dads to stop by for a light breakfast, Legos, and photobooth fun! This is always a nice visit with friends and Cobb family. We will meet in the media center from 8:00am to 9:15am, drop in as you are able to on your way to work.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Respectfully,

Page Curry

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/cobb click on the magnet tab

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

“Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.” Albert Einstein

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c