The Trent 10k, 5k and 1-mile

We are days away from the Trent 10k, 5k and 1-mile run!!!! Please take a look at our PSA below and share with your friends and family. Every dollar raised is another dollar used to support a family battling childhood cancer!

https://bit.ly/2ROLQov

To register, click the link below.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-trent-10k-5k-1m-2019-tickets-52166659884?aff=erelexpmlt