The Cobb PTO has three opportunities for you to help support our students and staff coming up this month.

Drive and Dine Dinners -
See the attached form to order a Texas Roadhouse dinner for you and your family. Simply pre-order your meal by Friday, February 15th and drive-thru on Wednesday, February 27th to pick it up on your way home. No cooking that day!

Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
Tuesday, February 12th is Teacher Appreciation Breakfast. Please see the Sign-up Genius<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4eabaf22a6f94-teacherstaff> to volunteer to drop off something for our teachers. Items can be dropped off on the 11th any time or the 12th before 8:45am.

Family Trivia Night
Tuesday, February 12th is also our Family Trivia Night. Come join us for a night of competition and fun in our team-style trivia event. Orders for dinner will go out next week - but we need a few volunteers to provide dessert. Please click here<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4eabaf22a6f94-trivia> to let us know what you can bring.

Thank you for all of your support!
Sarah Hembree
Principal
Cobb Middle School