Reminder that that Magnet Showcase for incoming perspective students is tonight.

Applications are open for the Cobb Middle School Science & Technology Magnet Program. Our program allows students to explore STEM topics through real-world applications, and demonstrate achievement through ten high school credit courses. In addition, we offer a robust curriculum, including fine and performing arts, that serves to educate the whole child and prepare them for Advanced Placement and other challenging high school classes.

Information regarding the application process is found on our website: www.leonschools.net/Cobb.

Magnet Showcase – January 22nd from 5:30 to 7:30pm

Shadowing Opportunities:  Shadowing opportunities are available for students to experience a day in the life of a Cobb Middle School student. You may request to shadow using this form.

Questions? Contact us at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks so much!!

Sarah Hembree

Principal

Cobb Middle School