Good afternoon Parents and Guardians,

It’s that time of the year again where your input is definitely valued regarding our status as a Title 1 school. We are excited that the Title I Parent Engagement survey has launched. The survey is available from October 29, 2018 – November 16, 2018. Below are the links available in the following languages: English, Spanish and Swahili.

Please click on the link below that suits your need. If you experience any issues during the survey be sure to give our school a call for additional instructions on proceeding.

Parent Engagement Survey Access Codes: English:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92QDVWK,

Leon County Schools Title I Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92QDVWK>
www.surveymonkey.com
This survey is to help us understand different aspects of the parent/school relationship. Your responses are anonymous and we ask that you please be as honest as possible - there are no right or wrong answers. Because different children often have different experiences in the same school, you may complete this survey once per child.

                                                                         Spanish:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92QDVWK?lang=es,

                                                                                    Swahili: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92QDVWK?lang=sw