Happy Friday!

Congratulations to our All District Orchestra Students! What a wonderful testament to their dedication and talent!!!

Chloe Chapman

Demetria Coley

Symone Thompson

Sujin VanHoeij

We are so proud of you and can’t wait to hear you play! J

Listen out for Science Fair results coming in the next few weeks! I am seeing some pretty interesting experiments coming in… wow, way to go! J

Yearbooks are on sale!!! You don’t want to miss out on this wonderful moment in history!

cid:image001.jpg@01D47C4A.13EBED80

Chiles Mini Mu in December!! 12/15/18 8:30 am - 2:30 pm

See attached flyer for details & registration form to sign up! Nothing better than math on a Saturday! Some math teachers even offer extra credit for participating! J

Congratulations to our Student of the Month Winners!!! What a joy to have such excellent Cobb Cubs among us! J

Julian Berrios

Eddie Castillo

Isaias Jones

Zer Ramos

Sarah Rasul

Alani West

Keep up the great work and remember, your teachers are always looking for our next Cobb Cubs to nominate so always Show us your best!

We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and restful break with family and friends. Travel safely and come back to school refreshed and ready to rock the end of the 2nd nine weeks!

Respectfully,

Page Curry and the Magnet Team

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

“Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.” Albert Einstein

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c