Oak Ridge Family,

LCS will reopen for school tomorrow, Monday, October 15th. Our school site is ready to receive both students and staff thanks to personnel from LCS and our very own Maintenance Supervisor, Mr. Stevens, who has worked tirelessly on our campus this weekend. Mrs. Davis, and Coach Arnold also came in this weekend to assist and to open the building for some of our teachers (who were able to) who wanted to come in to work in their classrooms. Please be aware that due to road conditions school buses may be a bit behind for morning and afternoon routes. Our cafeteria staff will be ready to serve breakfast and lunch on Monday. Our Cafeteria Manager, Mrs. Guinnie, is doing her best to ensure that we can serve a hot breakfast and lunch to our boys and girls. Our 21st Century Program will operate on a normal schedule tomorrow as well.

Finally, I’d like to let you know that the 1st 9-week grading period is being extended through this Friday, October 19th. Report Cards will be issued on Monday, October 29th.

Please know that we are here to serve our Oak Ridge families. Feel free to contact me with any needs, questions or concerns.

I look forward to seeing all of our Eagles at school tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Dr. Jasmine Smith
Oak Ridge Principal

Oak Ridge Elementary
Home of the Soaring Eagles
Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:
http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1